Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wow!

History has been made - Wow! Whether you were for Obama or against him, he is now going to be our president. I just am so thankful God is the ultimate controller of all things. Isn't it neat to see Gods plan in action! My personal opinion is we are seeing the beginning of Christ return and I am excited! Things for us as Americans might get better or much worse but like I said to my kids this morning "this world it not our home we are just passing though!!" Praise the Lord!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Well said!!! Miss you - let's get together very soon - and not just say it like we always do :). Hugs, me

Andrea said...

I love the song on your earlier post - I hadn't heard it before!!!!

BTW - did you see the pic of you and I on my blog in the slide show of pictures.....it's one of my favorites of us and brings back so many memories....do you remember where that was?? hahahaha

xoxo

Cherie Baker Vann said...

love it sandy!!!