Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our Weekend

Our weeks and weekends are always packed with sporting events. This weekend was a little different because we added in a shopping spree for Samantha. It's Sam's 9th birthday coming up and all we have heard about since August is "I want an American Girl Doll." My Mom and I took her down Saturday, after her soccer game, for some early shopping. I had a 10% off coupon and you who know me well, know I love a bargain! Sammie was in awe of the store, it's 2 stories of dolls, it was heaven on earth. She had picked out the doll she wanted back in Sept. so this was huge for her! Ed and I let her have Emily early, we couldn't make her wait!! Now she has to wait for all the outfits/accessories to open on her birthday. That was a very fun and short (1 hour) shopping trip due to the fact that I had to get back to Santa Clarita for Roberts game. Note to self, take the baseball bag out of the car before you go shopping.

Emily enjoyed watching her first baseball game with Sammie.



Robert had a great game both yesterday and today!! Just so you know, he is doing great without his favorite bat. He still misses it but you would never know with how he's batting!!



Michael just wrapped up his first season playing flag football. I'll tell you he was born for this sport, he really loved it and was a natural at it! We had his team party today right after church and he received, the first for our household, a Football Trophy!! You go Michael!! We are so proud of Michael giving it his all in every game!! Here is a picture of Michael with his coach Mark Harris.

1 comment:

Jenny M. said...

I love that place!! How fun for Sammie :). We took Olivia there once and even at her young age she knew that was a little girls dream come true!