Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Winslow's Wildlife Park

This morning as I'm cooking breakfast Robert says look outside. Well, our sweet bobcats are back. About 8 months ago we had a bobcat mom and three cubs living in our backyard. They were so cute!! Only two come around anymore but they are now grown and are really beautiful!! Just now there was a beautiful hawk on our back fence, so I thought since they are all paying us a visit today I should blog about it. Since we have been living here we have always had a lot of wild life like rabbits, quail, hawks, raccoons, possums, coyotes, bobcats and of course a gigantic rattlesnake. I thought it would be fun to show you some pictures I've taken. Most have been taken though the glass so they aren't that great.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh my gracious - I would die I would absolutely die!!! Oh my goodness!!!!