Tuesday, November 4, 2008

God Bless America!

Well, today is the day. I've had so many emotions leading up to this election scared, hopeful, frustrated to name a few. I have resigned to the fact that no matter who gets elected or which way certain propositions end - God is still God!! Even though this election is huge in my eyes, this is all part of God's plan. I just keep feeling sad because of how ungodly our country has become. Some of these propositions are so against God's design and yet to be for or against your called prejudice or ignorant. Being a Christian in America we have not been "persecuted" for our faith but it's slowly changing as we stand up for Godly statutes. I'll tell you though, great things that have come out of all the signs & commercials as it has given Ed and I great opportunities to talk to our kids about knowing what the bible says about these issues. A couple years ago I never dreamed that I'd be talking to my kids about these topics, but I'm thankful for this now. I want my kids to know that the bible has ALL the answers and instruction for our lives. So all that said, I'm going to go vote now! God Bless America!!

1 comment:

Cherie Baker Vann said...

AMEN!!! Sandy that is so good!!! Hope you have a great great day!!