Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Twilight Addict

Well I have to confess that I truly have an addiction to the Twilight Series. I know, I know, it's the craziest thing. For the last year all I kept hearing is how great the Twilight books are. I really had no interest in reading about vampires and were wolfs personally it sounded repulsive. Seriously, who wants to waste time on such nonsense! As a side note, I run the Book fair at our school and the Twilight Saga was at our fair. I was talking to people about these books because I didn't understand what the big deal was with them. One of my friends said just read them and let me borrow her four books. Let me tell you, I could not put them down! I read them all in two weeks. I then decided that I had to have my own copy - thanks Amazon! I have reread them and they are going to Yellowstone with us this summer - CRAZY, I know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay that IS crazy - they're that good that you're going to read them a 4th time!!! Please don't tempt me - I can't squeeze one more thing into my life - ha! Nice to have a good read tho for when you're sick! hugs, AA

Cherie Baker Vann said...

ok, I'll read them. finally. :)