Monday, April 6, 2009

An apple a day.....

Okay, so I've not blogged or read blogs in a while because I have been sicker than a dog. (Where does that expression come from?) I'm feeling much better obviously, so I thought I'd check back into blogland. Hello everyone!! Today, was a beautiful day, 85 degrees a perfect day for Sammie's first ever golf lesson. She has been wanting to learn for a long time so this was very fun!! She is attending a Jr. Golf Academy at one of our local golf courses and she loved it!!Before I was down for the count I took some pics of Michael and Ed (kind of) at one of Michael's game. Ed is adjusting Michael's catching gear - cute!
Doesn't Michael look cool as a catcher, he loves that position.

Robert is doing GREAT with his two teams, people are starting to call me Robert's mom rather than Sandy - hmmmm. Robert has a tournament coming up this weekend with his travel ball team which will be a blast. I'll post pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun - you have quite the athletic family that's for sure - I'm sure you have your schedule packed with games! I hope you're feeling better - we're way overdue for dinner soon - let's plan something!!

Cherie Baker Vann said...

love them all - they are such great kids!!! :)