Monday, December 21, 2009

Back in Blogland

Well it's been quite a while since my last post, a lot has happened since October!

First, thank you, thank you to those who kept my dad and family in your prayers. His surgery was very long but best of all very successful!! We had many church friends (about 12) at the hospital to support my family - amazing testimony to the family of God and the love we share!! I was so blessed to have my friend Cherie Vann there the entire day and night to be my support. She stayed with my mom and I until we were able to see my dad in his room and make sure he was as comfortable as possible. The mark of a really great friend ~ they will let you go to Tommy's Burgers at midnight and eat right along with you. Just to show support! Love you Cher Bear!!

We are continuing to pray that the nerves in my dad's face will come back sooner than the 6 months the doctors project. Also, for the hearing in his ear which is gone.

Thanksgiving was a really relaxing day with my parents and Grandma. We had so much to be thankful for it was so good just to be together!!! Here's a few pics:


No comments: