Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just another day


Michael loves to help with cooking, so yesterday after he finished his homework, I asked him if he would peel the potatoes for dinner. This is his work station planted right in front of the TV, what a crack-up! I love his helpful sweet self and the fact that he thoroughly enjoys himself!Since I had my camera out I needed to take a picture of what Robert spends most of his time doing.......Homework! Lots & Lots of Homework!! Robert is a great student and we are very proud of how diligent he works!Up the stairs I went looking for Sam, to my surprise the phone was not attached to her ear! Instead she was contemplating cleaning her room - NOT! Sam is also a very great student and incredibly creative. I've heard that creative minds sometimes like messy rooms because they are so busy organizing the thoughts of the next great story!! Sam, please dedicate your first book to your mom and dad!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

so cute but I cannot get over how darn big your kids are!!!!!!! Where has time gone - let's definitely get together in the next couple weeks I would LOVE to catch up!!!