Friday, February 27, 2009

4x4 Challenge

My friend Andrea tagged me two weeks ago with the 4X4 Challenge. I had to go through my photos and go to my 4th folder and post the 4th picture. I love this challenge because it takes you back in time. This is Michael and Robert with his very best friend during kindergarten and first grade, Zachary Roberts. I love this photo and the memories it holds!! Zach and his family were moving to Hong Kong a week or two later after this picture was taken. It was so hard to see Robert say goodbye to his best bud, at the same time I had a hard time saying goodbye to Suzy (Zach's mom) who had become my very dear friend. I miss those days and wish we lived closer longer!! Note to self: Cherish those around you and don't let life get so busy that your friends pass though without knowing how important they truly are! I had to include the 4x2 pic. also because it has all the kids in it Sammie, Zach, Robert, Michael and Joel (baby Daniel not pictured).

No comments: