Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm a proud Mama



Today has been a day when outsiders have awarded two of my kids on there character. This morning Robert was awarded the Citizenship Award from his 6th grade teacher. Robert wins this award every year and I couldn't be prouder. This award is for being an exemplary student, always kind, helpful and respectful. To me this is the best award given at school because it speaks of their character! Tonight, Samantha is being awarded the Sportsmanship Trophy from AYSO. Her coach nominated her due to the fact that Sammie always came to practice and games with a positive, encouraging attitude towards her teammates and even those she played against. I am so proud of Robert and Samantha for being examples of good behavior and to have others take note of it. I don't want to leave out Michael because he is a super, terrific, wonderful kid too! His award is a big smooch from me:)!

No comments: